Crewe O2 ringtone link

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by freelander, Jul 11, 2008.

1. freelander macrumors member

For those of you who were in the O2 Crewe queue yesterday here is the link that I couldn't remember for the ringtone making site.
    Have you had any luck getting the phone!?

http://audiko.net/en.html

2. Scott56R Guest

Scott56R

Hey, I was number 2 in line :)

Managed to get everything sorted after a 2.5 hour wait in-store.

Did you get lucky or is your being delivered today/Monday

3. freelander thread starter macrumors member

Still no joy. Went straight to cpw, they ordered one from the stock in the warehouse for delivery Saturday, rang yesterday now it won't be in until Tues at the earliest!
    To be honest having downloaded version 2 onto my "old" one I am beginning to have second thoughts about whether I need the 3g. I presume you live in that area, I work in Sandbach but travel all over that part of Cheshire. What sort of 3g reception are you getting?
    Do you have the screen issue some people are complaining about?

4. Bebboz macrumors newbie

Hi i was 6th in line i went home after the o2 shop. Went to the Trafford centre yesterday to see the white version when i got there apple had stock but i can't upgrade there . Thanks for the ringtone link will have a play later.

5. freelander thread starter macrumors member

cpw on the retail park were taking orders, on Friday, for stock this week. Not sure if they still are. Not even sure if they will have them in this week, believe when I see it!!

6. Bebboz macrumors newbie

I went in on sat they said I could put my name down but I want a white one after seeing it. Why o2 don't have them seems pretty strange apple had loads.