*Cries* It is so good to be an iPhone owner again!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by GKDAIR, Oct 14, 2011.

1. GKDAIR macrumors regular

Back in febuary I got an HTC inspire 4g after everyone telling me Android was the greatest thing since sliced bread and that apple was a rotten corpse of a company.

Everything was great for a month or so (I had upgraded from a iPhone 3G) but then problems started happening and I eventually began to loathe the phone by august. I felt bad for the little guy, he didn't deserve my hate.

Well today I got my iPhone 4S and now that little guy lives inside my iPhone now. And this is gonna sound incredibly cheesy but I like the think of Siri as that little guy.

My mom had a line we never used, and since I wasn't available for upgrade we used that phone line to upgrade me to the 4S and I swapped out the sim cards.

But yeah, I am so happy to own an iPhone again. Siri is amazing, I love her, seriously she has had me laughing all day long. Not to mention gaming (I play a lot of iOS games) is great!

Just overall 100% happy!

2. phaggard macrumors regular

I agree with you completely. I have the Samsung Infuse and it is a great phone with a beautiful screen but it acts quirky off and on such as the screen locking up when you need to use the phone the most, swiping from screen to screen some times takes a couple of swipes to work, and what can I say about the battery. I had the Inspire before the Infuse and returned it because of the battery.

I am so happy to have my Iphone once again, It's just solid and does everything it does perfectly.

3. fullfrontal macrumors newbie

Seeing as how I wanted to get the best resale value, I sold my 3gs two months ago. I've been using a crappy blackberry since then and boy is it AWFUL! Lucky for me I was able to pick up a 4s today and having IOS back in my hand felt so right.

I missed you so much Iphone. *Sniff*

4. Guru101011 macrumors member

Guru101011

exactly the same feeling! i had a samsung galaxy s and it sucked big time!!!

welcome iphone 4s <3 in my hand

5. TM WAZZA macrumors 68000

Had a SGS2 and going back to iPhone.

Welcome back!

6. Ramio macrumors 6502a

Ramio

I sold my iPhone 4 over a month ago so I have been with a dumb phone for a while. You could only imagine how excited I am to be using my 4s today :)...man you only appreciate things once they are gone.

7. Mademan12321 macrumors 6502

Try using a nokia 2720 for a month and see how things go. Bleeehhhhhhh. How I missed thee.

8. icanhasiphone? macrumors regular

I'm in the same boat, Ive had a T-mobile G2 since october of last year (had a jailbroken iPhone 3g before that) And its by far the worst phone I've ever had. With apps constantly crashing, the phone randomly shutting off, and the phone being just slow as hell I can't wait till I get an iPhone again, even if I'm stuck on edge on t-mobile.

iOS > Android

9. foxdougan macrumors newbie

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A334 Safari/7534.48.3)

Me too! I had an iPhone 3G a while back. I sold it to a friend and got an HTC desire instead, I thought I'd try something new and I had heard some good reviews about the HTC desire.

Afterwhile things like sloppy app design, problems with the memory card storage system, problems syncing my podcasts that I like to listen to etc etc. put me off the phone and after the iPhone 4S was announced I decided to get that and I am very happy with it!

An ex-iPhone user glad to be back!

10. sawah macrumors 6502a

sawah

I started out with my first smartphone being a droid Eris on Verizon. Traded that for a blackberry. Blech.
    So that I ditched Verizon and got an iPhone 4 on AT&T. I kept thinking the grass is always greener and traded that for an htc inspire. Blech.
    Needless to say I'm back to an iPhone and never leaving again. Can't believe I tried android twice.
    On another note, my husband has a windows phone and he loves it.

11. lokerd macrumors 6502a

lokerd

I have been on Sprint for 10 years...wasn't going to leave. Coming from a Palm Centro...but I had a iPhone 4 with an iPad SIMM for all time connectivity. But no texting or phone operations. It was still amazing, but carrying two devices was the pits.

But the new ip4s is amazing. Having a cellular activated iPhone is amazing. Siri is amazing.

12. Stealthipad macrumors 68040

Stealthipad

Yep my SG2 is no retired and I thank Apple and AT&T for flawlessly getting me two 4S units delivered and activated with out flaw.

the 4S is not a disappointment for us!