Crimson AFC case?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by swrve, Nov 2, 2011.

1. swrve macrumors newbie

anyone have any experience with this case?
    http://crimsoncase.com/shop/

im interested in it, but wondering the quality of it. its between this, the dna case, and the graft.

2. swrve thread starter macrumors newbie

3. gary8188 macrumors newbie

Hope this helps...

Hi Swrve...

In the interest of full disclosure, I want to let you know up front that I am associated with Crimson, and want to address your question...not with a bunch of marketing hype, but with real feedback from the press.

The press section has not gone live on our site yet but we have received a number of great reviews and write-ups from The Apple Core (ZDNet), Macworld, Besttechie.net, Runaroundtech,com. The MacHerald, iphoneincanada.ca, Techgeeze.com, and Mactrast.com.

A little searching on these sites should give you the answers you are looking for.

And, just so you know...we do not advertise with any of these sites so the reviews you will read are unbiased and untarnished by ad dollars.

Lastly, here is a quote from a customer in our Amazon store...

"First, I couldn't be happier with how fast my case shipped to me. This case detracts nothing from the amazing design of the iPhone. It's light weight, won't get hung up in your pocket, minimalistic, and industrial. Best thing is the frame style case won't negatively affect signal strength like other aluminum cases that I've researched. Lastly, when I had an issue with the included surface protector, Crimson got back to me that day to make it right. Buy this case. You won't regret it."

Hope this helps!

4. Arnezie macrumors 65816

Arnezie

Hey Gary how's the signal interferiance ?wifi?gps?cellular?

5. gary8188 macrumors newbie

Arnezie,

I pulled this from our press release on the AFC...

"THE INEVITABLE ANTENNA QUESTION
    The AFC provides its protection without touching the sensitive, side-mounted antennas of the iPhone 4/4S. Blocking of these antennas is so often the source of reception loss encountered with other aluminum case designs. The AFC does not suffer from this design inadequacy."

Personally, I've been using my AFC for 4 months and haven'y noticed any issues. And I live in a notoriously bad area for cell reception.