Critique a Band's site...

brap

macrumors 68000
May 10, 2004
Nottingham
That's rather nice. Reminds me of something, though - i thought http://www.trs80.com/ at first, but it must be something else...

The only thing that bugs me is the lining around the, uh, blender. It'd perhaps be better if it only happened at load time, I was finding waiting for it after every page transition quite annoying.

It's good. Not too complicated, few superfluous animations, bleeps and such which seems to be the fashion for Flash nowadays.

Mitthrawnuruodo

Moderator emeritus
Mar 10, 2004
Bergen, Norway
Love the design...

One complaint, though... the initial flash page takes way to long to load, I have a 1,5 Mbps ADSL line and even if it didn't take more than like 10-12 sec, it was on the heavy side (most people still has far slower internet access than that...) Maybe a bit weight trimming and optimalization is possible...

dornoforpyros

macrumors 68040
Oct 19, 2004
Calgary, AB
overall I really like it, the only think I found slightly distracting was the fact that the white outline on the blender/nav flashes and changes every time you click something. Personally I'd have the blender transition in only on the initial load and then just lave it as is for the rest of the time.
Have the content do it's neat little transitional thing but the blender is really un-needed because it's not really changing.

but still, very nice.

ChicoWeb

macrumors 65816
Aug 16, 2004
California
I think it looks really good. One thing that I would recommend is to change either the BG color or the color of your content. There doesn't seem to be quite enough sepeartion in my opionion between greens. Other than that I like it. Good job.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.