critique please

Discussion in 'Design and Graphics' started by bluetooth, May 30, 2007.

1. bluetooth macrumors 6502a

bluetooth

Hi, please see attached web page template outline and let me know your thoughts on the design. client requested neutral, gray colour with blog type format.

Feedback appreciated.

Attached Files:

2. LeviG macrumors 65816

Personally i quite like the style of it, but wouldn't it be better to ask the client because we might like something they don't :rolleyes: :confused:

3. JasonElise1983 macrumors 6502a

JasonElise1983

i like the clean design of it, but the header at the top is WAY too large. That would drive me crazy. But i hate scrolling period. Just my 2¢

-JE

4. MiniMan. macrumors regular

Looks real good, very clean. I do agree that the header/banner is a bit too big. One thing i might add would be to add maybe 1 colour or something just to jazz it up a bit, Just an idea!

Looks good :)

5. hessdesigns macrumors member

Is that IE 5.0 for Mac? Ewww, gross. Anyway, back on topic: I think the site looks rather nice. I'd probably scale back the gradient on the nav bar, but other than that, it's nice. See what the client thinks, and hopefully you won't have (many) revisions!

6. bluetooth thread starter macrumors 6502a

bluetooth

great guys, thanks for the words.

regarding the int exp frame...it is a template I did up in photoshop but now I am currently in the process of doing up a safari template. I know, the days of int exp are not missed.

cool. :apple:

7. snickelfritz macrumors 65816

snickelfritz