Crooks that are named "Rogers" and a Question(s)

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Acronym, Dec 9, 2008.

1. Acronym macrumors 68000

Well earliaer on in the month Rogers kept calling me at work intterrupting my workday and music i called them back each time saying dont call me during the day the second time they called I called them back saying "i told you the first time dont call me at work and you clearly havent done anything about it even though you said you would" they stopped calling me i called once more to inquire about 3G services and monthly costs etc.

overall i have made 3 calls to a Rogers Service number and cause i have done so i am being charged for my minutes used to tell them to go to hell.

not to mention the number is long distance, what a rip off. They also seem to think that i made a Long Distance Call to a friend in Alberta which i have not done CROOKS!!!

now for my question(s)

1) Picture Messaging - is this done via Email?
    2) Text Messages to Long distance numbers count as long distance if text messaging?

3)when i bought my iphone i got a student plan which gives me unlimited voce/text/video to 10 people if the iphone cant record video does that mean i have to sync videos to my iphone to send them to people?

2. Tallest Skil macrumors P6

Tallest Skil

MMS is done through e-mail in the States, at least.

You can't send video at all.

3. CrzyCanuck72 macrumors 6502a

text messages are national, as long as the sender and receiver are both in Canada with a Canadian number.

4. Acronym thread starter macrumors 68000

5. Hutch1 macrumors 6502a

Hutch1

Rogers has a 1-800 number if you used that you would get charged long distance.

6. slicecom macrumors 68020

*611 will also put you thru to Rogers for free.