Crossfingers for iOS

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by r0k, Jul 3, 2011.

1. r0k macrumors 68040

r0k

I subscribe to Appshopper's RSS feed and every now and then an app comes to my attention that is outstanding. Crossfingers is one such app. In fact I would say crossfingers is an essential iOS game.

Crossfingers for iOS promises to be for iOS what Nintai was for Blackberry. This awesome free game is unplayable in any environment but multi-touch and is both challenging and fun. Many of the puzzles require 3 or more fingers on the screen at one time, and often times they're crossed hence the name "Cross fingers. "Check it out in iTunes!

Read my full review here.

2. QuarterSwede macrumors G3

QuarterSwede

Thanks for the post. I got sucked in and ended up completing Level 1: Easy. There are just the right amount of easier but multiple finger levels as a break to complete that the really hard thinking ones don't seem so bad. Very good mix. It's staying on my device (and that's saying something).

One note though: for those on iOS 5 beta it seems to not play that well with the Notification Center. I ended up pulling the NC down multiple times on certain levels even when I wasn't tapping and dragging from the status bar. Some games completely ignore the NC though (ex. Death Rally) so I imagine it's possible for the dev to fix this before the public release of iOS 5 in the fall.