Crtique: Capital Campaign Website

Discussion in 'Web Design and Development' started by janitorC7, Jan 11, 2010.

1. janitorC7 macrumors 6502a

janitorC7

Hey Guys,

So, I have been out of the game for about 18 or so months, been taking some time off to focus on some other things.

But, I was asked to do this site as a favor, so I wanted to get some input, especially as I feel really rusty.

So, what do you guys think that I need?
    There is an opening page and then some sub-pages

http://chcc.testing.ceekdesigns.com/

Thanks Guys

JC7

2. Melrose Suspended

Melrose

Not too bad, really. It's got a good feel to it, and it's bold but not hard on the eyes.

Two things I thought of:

1. Rework the logo a bit. Make the secondary text smaller and justified under the name.

2. I'd rework the main copy as well and try to format it so more can fit with less scrolling. Add a bit of padding to the bottom of the copy as well - it's edged with the footer. Also, style the cite (the person who said the quote) differently (smaller and italicized maybe)..

3. janitorC7 thread starter macrumors 6502a

janitorC7

Thanks

I can't edit the logo, it's already theirs
    Thank You that helped, but maybe you could be more specific on what you would like better. Animated Background? More Flash animations?

/s

4. the vj macrumors 6502a

I do not like the layout of the text, there is not rhythm. One thing is to create something minimalistic and another to create something bold. It lacks from graphics desing, the idea is there but is not finished. It looks pretty much as my own web site :confused: I have to hire a guy to give body to it.