Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mlrproducts

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 18, 2004
Just wanted to give ya'll an FYI:

I got "The dreadful embarassment" from Crumpler today (like $75 delivered out of Canada, by PhotoCo, and fast fast shipping).

It is the 17" version, and the MBP fits perfectly! I'm thinking about getting a neoprene sleeve, and it looks like it will barely fit. I'll keep ya'll updated.

DO NOT BUY a 15" Crumpler bag for the MBP, must be a 17" bag.

Post your experience with Crumpler bags and share the wealth!

Trilsk

macrumors newbie
Apr 16, 2006
Is it possible to get some pics? I'm going to be in the market for a bag here in May and I want to get a nice one for my MacBook Pro.

Thanks.

A Mac Gamer

macrumors member
Apr 13, 2004
US
I would also like to see pictures of the MacBook Pro fitting into the bag. I'm looking at the embarrassment series, and a picture might convince me to buy one.

poolin1243

macrumors 6502
Nov 7, 2005
Kansas City,MO/Milwaukee, WI
i just got the sinking barge bag from crumpler in the mail today

it looks great...mainly because it does not look at all like a photo/laptop backpack.

has a section for a DSLR without a grip or such, plus 2 lenses (24-70 and 17-35 or a 70-200) plus a sleeve against the back for a laptop (up to 15 incher) plus a whole area for just regular stuff like a jacket...or junk..whatever a normal backpack holds

good materials...good craftsmanship...good laptop sleeve. only gripe is that i wish it had a few rings to lug a tripod on the back somewhere...that would have been very nice

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.