Crumpler Considerable Embarrassment fits 15" MBP?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by ChinaRye, Aug 7, 2007.

1. ChinaRye macrumors 6502

ChinaRye

I will be getting my new 2.2 MBP in the next few days (my first Mac!) and I am looking for a bag. I have my eye set on the Crumpler Considerable Embarrassment, but I am not sure if it will fit the 15" MBP. Looking at the specs, it seems like it might be a little tight. Anybody using one for the 15" MBP? I want to keep the bag manageable in size, but if I have to, I will go with the bigger Dreadful Embarrassment, which I know will fit.

2. harmonica01 macrumors 6502

i've always used a sleeve and bag from sfbags.com
    That's waterfield designs page

3. Gordy macrumors 6502a

I've got the cheesy disco for my 15in mbp and its great. It's my second crumpler and I would definitely recommend them.

4. Tom McMahon macrumors member

2nd Gordy

I have my MBP in a 15" School Hymn and that fits inside a Large Skivvy. Only thing I don't like about the Skivvy is the outer pocket doesn't hold much. I was thinking about giving the Skivvy to my wife and getting the Dreadful Embarrassment.

Top notch products.

5. mylo macrumors newbie

It should fit fine. The crumpler bags, i'm pretty sure, are made with mac laptops particularly in mind. I have the dreadful embarrassment and it fits my 17" mbp like a charm.

6. M@lew macrumors 68000

M@lew

Crumpler bags were pretty much made for Macs, so as long as you get the right bag for the right laptop, you'll be fine.