Cry more about maps, damn.

Discussion in 'iOS 6' started by iScheme, Sep 19, 2012.

1. iScheme macrumors member

Are the majority of you mentally handicapped? Apple Maps update hasn't been pushed to you yet.. Holy hell. It's a server based map system. The proof is in the fact that they are still using google maps in find my iPhone on www.icloud.com....

Before you complain and cry like idiots, know what is going on.

2. JS82712 macrumors 6502a

JS82712

Or I can ask apple what they've been doing for the past 3 months?
    iOS 6's 'new features' were minor at most, so did they spend all their time adding useless things like the glowing volume slider in music app? :rolleyes:

and somehow it's the users' fault that apple didnt push out (I doubt they have anything to push out to begin with) all the necessary data prior to releasing iOS 6?

3. Squid7085 macrumors 6502a

I like Kool-aid too, but iOS 6 has launched, they are using their current data. Just because one of Apple's applications hasn't updated it's code to use their maps doesn't mean that things are going to suddenly get "better." I am the biggest Apple fanboy there is, have been since before most self proclaimed "fanboys" on here even knew what Apple was, but this is a major gaff on Apples part. It will get better, I don't deny that, but Apple is serving up what they have right now, and that's going to cause some major disappointment. The whole "It's a Beta" doesn't work after a national rollout.

4. Parise macrumors 6502a

Parise

This was touted as the biggest feature of iOS 6, and it looks like a college student's software development project.

But right, we're the idiots.