Crying

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Abstract, May 24, 2008.

1. Abstract macrumors Penryn

Abstract

2. sammich macrumors 601

sammich

Ummm, SPOILER (nothing revealing, but jic)....in the white text below

Bawling crying? Or teary?

Well the season finale of House comes to mind...i was a little teary in the end part :(

3. richard.mac macrumors 603

richard.mac

the last time i REALLY cried was when my Papa died 2 years ago :'(. i hardly ever cry though. however i get teary sometimes in a sad part of a movie when your really into it but i cant remember the last time i did that. im proud of that fact becuase REAL men do in fact cry.

EDIT: Abstract are you sad about something or are you just curious?

4. PlaceofDis macrumors Core

5. ert3 macrumors 6502a

ert3

maybe about the same for me.

Though something that was really special was about to end.

6. Abstract thread starter macrumors Penryn

Abstract

No. Generally quite happy, although recently I've been neither happy or sad. I live for my thesis, and that's all.

But despite that, the last time I cried was 2 weeks ago. I think the only person who can make me cry is my girlfriend (and that goes for any past girlfriend). Otherwise, I don't really cry.

7. noaccess macrumors 6502

I can hardly remember. About a month ago, I think. And that was after 6 months or so of not having cried once.

[ignore at will]It takes a lot to make me cry these days. It's not because of "toughness", but mainly because everything intense gets converted to anxiety for some reason. Oh, and muscle tension.[/ignore at will]

8. BengalDuck macrumors regular

When Adam Sandler was speaking to his deceased wife's family near the end of Reign Over Me. And that was in theaters... so maybe 18 months ago?

9. lostfan916 macrumors 6502a

lostfan916

We had this thing at our HS called "Every 15 minutes" and it's about drinking and driving and how there is a death/seiours injury related to D&D every 15 mins. There was a simulated car crash (cars, people through windows, fire trucks, the whole shebang, even a helicopter.) But the crash wasn't why I cried, this lady whose daughter was killed by a drunk driver spoke and she was a terrific speaker. She was re-telling the story of the day her daughter died.

Also, for my friends that "died" their parents wrote letters to them, as if they had really died and that was extremely sad. :(

The last time I CRIED cried was when I was having a breakdown on how I completely messed up my HS career and how I'm a failure. Good time.

10. me_94501 macrumors 65816

me_94501

11. Leareth macrumors 68000

Leareth

last night.
    I cried myself to sleep.
    and have been doing that for a few weeks now.
    life is not very good right now.

12. Daveman Deluxe macrumors 68000

Daveman Deluxe

Two Wednesdays ago. The girl whom I had been seeing for about six months broke up with me in favor of another guy. However, it wasn't as bad as it could have been, since I saw it coming a few weeks ago.

13. iMacZealot macrumors 68020

The other night when it was my last day of school and I realized that I wouldn't see a lot of those people again.

14. mcarnes macrumors 68000

mcarnes

15. ImNoSuperMan macrumors 65816

ImNoSuperMan

A couple of weeks ago. Was alone at home and watched two movies back to back. One on communal violence and another bout an aids patient. Both were really good movies and made me cry. Also I had a couple of pegs so that exaggerated the situation a bit.

Other than that I no longer cry bout the unfortunate things happening in my life. May be feel a bit sad for the night but I m good as new in the morning. But it really hurts me once I feel somebody else`s pain. Some one who`s been a lot less fortunate than me.

16. Kamera RAWr macrumors 65816

Kamera RAWr

I honestly can't remember the last time I had a real cry. Though I do get teary eyed sometimes watching movies. Being a guy, I wouldn't usually admit it, but some movies for me are very emotional. For example, I was became quite involved in the movie "Hotel Rwanda" and shed a few tears. :eek:

17. scotthayes macrumors 68000

scotthayes

last time I remember was about 8 years ago when my Nan died.

18. Jaffa Cake macrumors Core

Jaffa Cake

At about 5pm yesterday afternoon. They were tears of joy, mind. Hull City had just earned promotion to the top division for the first time in 104 years and it was very, very emotional. :eek:

19. bartelby macrumors Core

Did you wear Teh shirt?

20. Jaffa Cake macrumors Core

Jaffa Cake

Of course. Thinking about it, the sight of it probably made a few people I encountered cry as well.

21. Dagless macrumors Core

Dagless

About a week or so ago, I never understood happy crying but I got some good news so yea.

Sad crying? About a year ago I downed 4 Red Bulls and watched the Last Train (Cruel Earth to you Americans!) again.

22. Killyp macrumors 68040

Killyp

23. mkrishnan Moderator emeritus

mkrishnan

I have minor cries a few times a week, watching movies, reading books, listening to songs, usually.

24. Mikey- macrumors regular

A couple of nights ago. I was watching the news about the Burma cyclone and this lady was looking for her baby and she found him dead under the rubble of her house

Broke my heart.