Crystal Film and Incase Slider

Discussion in 'iPod touch Accessories' started by jshelton, Feb 3, 2009.

1. jshelton macrumors 6502a

I got my iPod in...finally! I immediately put it in a Slider and applied a crystal film from Power Support. The films are great, but if you are a perfectionist like me, you will end up finding a spec of dust or something similar underneath. I ended up trying to realine the first one and got dust on it. I tried to clean it but it was pretty much shot after fooling with it. I put the second one on and it looks great. I actually got it lined up perfectly.

What cases do you guys and gals use for your Touch 2Gs?

2. bayareaemt macrumors newbie

covers

I use a belkin silicone cover...seems to work great and doesn't seem to attract the lint and stuff like some silicone covers

...and the best part...it's purple!:eek:

3. Gleadr macrumors member

Gleadr

I don't have a 2G but i have the original ipod touch and i use a nice silicon Belkin case i really want a hard case though. How is incase holding up for ya?

4. jshelton thread starter macrumors 6502a

I don't have any complaints so far. The Slider is a hard plastic, but it still has sort of a grip to it. It doesn't attract lint from my pocket. I lucked up by getting the second film to line up right. If it is over too far, the Slider will cause it to lift up from the surface of the iPod. It has to be perfect.