Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Nagol

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 8, 2008
I realize this is an age old question, but as of yet I can't seem to get a clear answer. I currently own an educational version of the CS2 suite. I recently purchased a new intel mac and already getting sick of the waiting I am forced to do, but that's another story. Anyways, I'm in the market to upgrade to CS3, preferably the Premium Design Suite. So my question... is this something I can do? Will an educational standard suite upgrade to a full commercial premium version?

I attempted to get a hold of Adobe but was on hold for what felt like forever. It does mention on Adobe's site that one is able to upgrade from educational to commerical, but can I go from standard to premium ($599)? Has anyone else attempted this? Thanks for any help offered.

Nagol

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 8, 2008
Disregard my post. I finally got ahold of an Adobe rep on the phone. So for anyone interested. You CAN upgrade your CS2 educational to CS3 commercial completely legit for the base $599. Great news for me and my wallet. Well... still bad news for my wallet, but it could be worse.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.