cs3 best price

Discussion in 'Design and Graphics' started by designingdani, Jun 22, 2007.

1. designingdani macrumors newbie

anyone have any recomendations for where to get the cheapest price for adobe cs3 design premium? i have a student id so i'm looking for an educational version.

2. Multimedia macrumors 603

Multimedia

Get The CS3 Master Collection For $999 Ed List

No but the CS3 Master Collection (everything) is only $999 list and ships in July.

3. Ish macrumors 68000

Ish

I was trying to find that too and used one of the price comparison sites. There were loads of edu versions on there. I was using kelkoo but don't know if it covers the US. There must be something similar though.

4. nbrendal macrumors newbie

If you're a student I believe you can get it from Apple for $499. I got it recently for $349 because I purchased it along with a new mac.

Keep in mind that from Apple, for some reason it takes 4 weeks to ship.

Hope this helps!

5. designingdani thread starter macrumors newbie

that's about the best price i've seen. i was hoping to get it in the $300s but after researching, anything under $500 looks good.

6. designingdani thread starter macrumors newbie

i just checked it out and it's still $599 through apple. i want the design premium with dreamweaver and flash. there has to be a better price out there.

7. shecky Guest

shecky

i can get design premium for $399, design standard or web standard for $259 as part of my faculty discount, thats the best price i have seen.

8. nbrendal macrumors newbie

You are right, my mistake. It is $599. I also should say that mine from Apple shipped in a week in a half. The guy on the phone, and the shipping invoice said it would not ship til July 17th. I should receive it tomorrow, cant wait!

Good luck on finding a good price. Maybe you should buy a new mac while you're at it. ;)