CS3 Installer Vanished?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by panoz7, Aug 30, 2008.

1. panoz7 macrumors 6502a

panoz7

I purchased Adobe CS3 Design Premium from my University's school store earlier this summer. Shortly after purchasing it I installed it on my MBP without any problem. Yesterday I got a new iMac, and since adobe allows 2 installs, I figured I'd put it on there as well.

So, here's the problem: As far as I can tell the installer has somehow vanished off of the very same install DVD that I used with my MBP. I don't think that's possible, so I'm a little bit confused about what's going on. Before I go into the school store and potentially make a fool of myself I want to confirm that there actually is a problem and that I'm not just being stupid. I've attached a screen shot of the what the disk looks like when it is mounted in Finder. Am I missing something obvious here?

Attached Files:

2. CavemanUK macrumors 6502

CavemanUK

I dont have CS3 myself but that disc is labeled 'premium content'. are you sure thats not just an extras' disc?

3. panoz7 thread starter macrumors 6502a

panoz7

That might be the problem. I had assumed that content meant program content but maybe there's a third disk as well. I'll search around. Thanks for the suggestion.