CS3 Won't Install

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by macronerd, Sep 16, 2007.

1. macronerd macrumors newbie

Just picked up my new MBP and Adobe CS3 Master collection and ran into some problems. I'm a mac noob so bear with me.

1) First of all, there are 4 DVDs and not one of them is labeled #1.. they are only labeled Content and Application 2, 3, and 4. So which one do I install first? Content only has documentation.

2) I tried installing illustrator and PS by going to running their .dmg files, then to Application, then running the Setup file. The icon starts jumping and I try to run it, then I get this error: AMT Subsystem Failure The licensing subsystem has failed catastrophically. You must reinstall or call customer support.

I did alot of searching online and there doesn't seem to be a definite fix. I did a fresh install and removed all traces of adobe before attempting to install CS3. So any ideas? This is getting ridiculously frustrating!!! :(

2. bigandy macrumors G3

bigandy

You might want to get in touch with Adobe. The CS3 master collection comes with 4 installer DVDs, a couple of content discs, and a tutorials DVD. I think there's 7 discs in total...

You need disc one to start the installers.