CUBE on eBay

Discussion in 'PowerPC Macs' started by MysticCow, Aug 14, 2014.

1. MysticCow macrumors 6502a

MysticCow

2. gavinstubbs09 macrumors 65816

gavinstubbs09

3. bunnspecial macrumors 603

bunnspecial

Since I've managed to pick up every other major variant of the PowerMac G4(except for an early Sawtooth or PCI graphics model) I really need to get a Cube for my collection. Plus, they're just cool.

The problem is that they have enough of a following that they actually continue to be worth quite a bit of money considering the specs on them(look at what a comparable Sawtooth or DA G4 brings).

I guess that I've done alright, considering that I didn't have any PPC Macs in March of this year, but this is still one that's remained just out of my reach.

Still, though, I guess I'm going to have to bite the bullet and buy one. I'll see what the one in the original link does, and might have to bid on it.

4. weckart macrumors 68040

They seem to still go for about £150ish here, depending upon condition so I suppose that $65 is going to go skyward in the last 5 minutes. Unlike other PMs, this one is relatively cheap to ship, which means people are more liable to bid from further afield.

Others go at giveaway prices but you have to collect like these for instance. I really, REALLY wanted one of those when they were launched and shall be about five minutes away from them tomorrow but I just don't have the space now.

5. 128keaton macrumors 68020

128keaton

6. gavinstubbs09 macrumors 65816

gavinstubbs09

Cube is the only tower I'm missing, I have everything from a B&W to an Early 05 G5. Just no Cube!