Cupert Cinder - bad costumer service

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by james341, Apr 12, 2016.

1. james341 macrumors regular

Hello
    Just want to share my bad experience with Cupert:
    Purchased a new Cinder few months back but applied it to my iPhone 6S lately because i had an old screen protector.
    After applying it I had left overs of glue under the screen and waited for them to vanish as the manual says , and after 2 weeks or so of use the glue stayed there on my screen .
    As you all know , we look a perfection in high end screen protector but some time there's a glitches and it's ok - I used the warranty form to contact the support team 1 week ago and never heard from them Aldo I've also sent an email to the general support- this is very unpleasant situation and I expect from a company that sells high end screen protector in very high price to stand behind there products and at least give me a response.

I must says that I've waited to this screen protector a long time and for me it was a perfect product that answer all my wishes from a screen protector - full body coverage that works with the Apple silicon and leather cases

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. soog macrumors newbie

Sorry to hear that, that's really frustrating. I've been thinking of getting their SP but stories like this keep deterring me...

Their website has been "on maintenance" all day... Seems kinda odd... Part of me wouldn't be surprised if it didn't come back up

3. james341 thread starter macrumors regular

So I guess the alternative is the imos- where I can order one ?

4. willmtaylor macrumors G3

willmtaylor

There's Cinder, IMOS, Godosmith Ice Max, and Patchwork ITG. Those are the choices.

Where to get IMOS if you're in the States? I believe eBay is currently your only feasible option at $43 and shipped from Taiwan.

5. james341 thread starter macrumors regular

6. willmtaylor macrumors G3

willmtaylor

Some work better than others. There have been mixed reports with different results.

7. enivree macrumors newbie

I hate Cupert Technology. No joke. Ordered from their site when they said they have Eclipse in stock and will ship in 2 days or sth like that, took them a month and nothing. I emailed them saying either you ship it out or refund it, or I'll just deny this charge on my card. They ship it out the day of.

What a pain to deal with this overpriced and sub par quality product.

8. willmtaylor macrumors G3

willmtaylor

That's a shame. Because of all of the broken promises, delayed shipments, and poor customer service, I've chosen to not buy anything from them though I've considered it many times.

9. Will22, Apr 19, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2016

Will22 macrumors 65816

Will22

I'm surprised people are still buying from these. From the first time they started here they did nothing but ******** people.

10. rovolisgiorgos macrumors newbie

rovolisgiorgos

I have purchased a cinder screen protector for my iPhone 6s Plus and i have a very specific problem with the front facing camera. It appears that when there is a source of light facing the camera some soft of white exposure is applied all around the photo. I tried to align the glass properly several times but i always get the same result. Anyone else having this problem?