"Curb Your Enthusiasm" Season 9

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by BasicGreatGuy, Oct 2, 2017.

1. BasicGreatGuy Contributor

BasicGreatGuy

Anyone watch "Curb Your Enthusiasm" Season 9 premiere last night? I did and I thought it did an excellent job of continuing the flow of the series. There were moments where I thought Larry was overacting (read: trying too hard) in a few scenes, which he has been guilty of a times in prior seasons. Overall, I enjoyed it and am glad Larry and the gang are back.

2. D.T. macrumors G3

D.T.

Yeah, definitely want to start watching, I just feel like we need to review the last couple of seasons, to ramp back up.

3. C DM macrumors Sandy Bridge

Just rewatched the whole series so far (basically from season 1 through 8) finishing with the last episode just this weekend, and the transition to the new season felt fairly natural (short of various people looking slightly older/different).

4. Roller macrumors 68030

Agree Larry was pushing it at times, especially with his trademark "Prettay, prettay, prettay good!" exclamation. And I thought Susie, one of my favorite characters, did as well. I'm also a bit tired of Leon's shtick.

But, overall, I enjoyed the episode and am looking forward to seeing more, especially with Funkhouser.

5. kevy2pale macrumors newbie

kevy2pale

6. palmerc2 macrumors 68000

palmerc2

So far so good. Curb is the best show ever.

Larry can’t stop at 9 seasons. Everyone knows 9 seasons won’t work, it’s not an even number. There needs to be 10. 10 is a good number. Everybody knows 10 is better than 9.

7. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

I feel like I'm watching reruns this season. It has run its course, IMO.