Curious if anyone else had APP already charged/completed on 3G order?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by BESLC, Apr 20, 2010.

1. BESLC macrumors regular

I am curious if anyone else had their Apple Protection Plan order charged/completed, even though 3G is not being shipped until the 30th?

I am not a conspiracy theorist about ship dates, just curious if anyone else had this occur?

2. za9ra22 macrumors 6502

Just a minor point, but it's not shipped on April 30th, but supposedly delivered on that date - meaning shipped a couple of days or so earlier.

3. paleck macrumors 6502a

paleck

At some point my APP for Ipad went to a completed status today. I think this just means that they have attached it to the Ipad they are planning on sending me. Doesn't mean they are planning on shipping the Ipad tomorrow or anything like that.

4. Soulcrux macrumors 6502

Soulcrux

If only...

seriously, they could've started shipping tomorrow and we'd get them by Friday :(

5. Gator119 macrumors newbie

Yep. What's even more exciting is apple recharged my card today for the 3g I ordered on the third:) maybe they are preparing to ship it!! Hooray!!!! I also got an email yesterday assuring they are shipping late April as promised. I guess that was crowd control but I am still checking my ship status constantly. I read post about volcano delay and that can't be because it goes from china to Alaska to me in FL. I am keeping positve thoughts:)