Current 13in MBP or Wait for 13in MBP Retina?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by EDWINCALLE, Oct 3, 2012.

  1. EDWINCALLE macrumors newbie

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2012
    #1
    Heard they were making a 13in Retina, any one have any insight on that?

    Or would the Current modeled 13in MBP be well enough off.
     
  2. old-wiz macrumors G3

    Joined:
    Mar 26, 2008
    Location:
    West Suburban Boston Ma
    #2
    it all depends on what you want to do with it.
     
  3. Rileyx2 macrumors member

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2012
    #3
    If you can afford to wait, do so. Rumors (and many threads) suggest that IF a 13" rMBP exists, it will be released between Oct-Nov (pre-Holiday Season) or during the next Intel refresh (Haswell update).

    If you don't need/want a Retina display, or any other specification that is rumored to come along with the upgrade (discrete graphics or even quad core), then the existing 13" is a great option.
     
  4. fleawannabe macrumors regular

    Joined:
    Dec 16, 2011
    #4
    I would get the current MBP 13", mainly because it is still upgradable. The new rMBP 13" will most likely not be.
     

Share This Page