Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Cyacene

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 29, 2010
With the release of Skype, another item has been removed off my iPad app most wanted list. When the iPad fist came out, all my attention went to it, leaving my iPhone for phone calls and SMS. The iPhone 4 changed this, it just seemed to be getting the better apps and more attention from developers. Things are once again starting to shift back to the iPad now though. Currently I have 3 big ones that would make a world of difference.

Facebook. Even when I'm using my iPad, i'll put it down and pick up my iPhone to check Facebook. The leaks a week or two ago promise us that its coming, but nothing yet.

Mint. Something else that I need to check daily. The iPhone app has come along way, but most stuff still needs to be done on the website. A few weeks ago, a team member said it was coming soon, so just wait a bit longer.

iPhoto. The iPad photo app is pretty bad. Even syncing iPhoto over to it just leaves a mess of photos with no structure. Sure there are lots of alternatives, but this must be coming right?

Any other big ones that you all are waiting for? Any news on there release?

P.S. Is there a native "MacRumors Forums" app that you all use to read and post on here?

CarletonTorpin

macrumors member
Aug 14, 2011
A native FB app is supposedly coming soon. In the mean time, Friendly for the iPad is a pretty great solution. I especially like that you can have four separate user logins on the homescreen, which makes it easy to manage multiple facebook accounts on the same device.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.