Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

WhiteIphone5

macrumors 65816
Original poster
May 27, 2011
Lima, Peru
i want a game where the multiplayer is not dead, like star hawk

i was thinking Far cry 3 or something similar. I already have BF3 and Cod Black ops 2.
please help me, if the game is releasing this week thats fine too.
any console is fine.

SilentPanda

Moderator emeritus
Oct 8, 2002
The Bamboo Forest
Borderlands 2 is probably a good candidate for multiplayer coop. Tomb Raider came out recently so the vs multiplayer is likely going on but my guess is that it'll drop off in a few months.

boy-better-know

macrumors 65816
Jun 30, 2010
England
i want a game where the multiplayer is not dead, like star hawk

i was thinking Far cry 3 or something similar. I already have BF3 and Cod Black ops 2.
please help me, if the game is releasing this week thats fine too.
any console is fine.

If you want something that is not just a clone of COD, the Uncharted 3 online is seriously ace. Give it a go, the servers are brimming with life.

Not to mention, the story mode of Uncharted 3 is one of the gems of this generation.

Perhaps you have already played it, but it is one of the multiplayer games that surprise people with how good it is.

WhiteIphone5

macrumors 65816
Original poster
May 27, 2011
Lima, Peru
If you want something that is not just a clone of COD, the Uncharted 3 online is seriously ace. Give it a go, the servers are brimming with life.

Not to mention, the story mode of Uncharted 3 is one of the gems of this generation.

Perhaps you have already played it, but it is one of the multiplayer games that surprise people with how good it is.

forgot to add details, already got Uncharted 3 and halo 4 :p

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.