Current/Future Macbook Pro Question

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by DigitalPhoenix, Feb 16, 2010.

  1. DigitalPhoenix macrumors newbie

    Joined:
    Feb 6, 2010
    #1
    I posted this in the I'm waiting for arrandale thread, twice, and havent really gotten any feedback so I figured I'd post to the Macbook Pro section at large.

    My 15" Powerbook G4 recently died due to the plug breaking off in the DC in board and I want to know if their are any good reasons to wait. I don't need it now, but It will make college a lot easier once I have one again. I'm not planning on buying another 15" due to lack of funds, so I'm gettin the higher end 13".

    My question I guess is, is the i3 (which is what is presumably going to be in the 13" models) going to make a big difference between the current 13" 2.53 C2D or not. Any other reasons to wait.

    Finally how does apples 14 day policy work with updates. I've heard talk on here about how if an update comes out within 14 days you can return it but I don't know how exactly it works and I don't know if I bought a 13" now, if that 13" has to be in a sealed box to exchange for the update within that 14 days or if it can be opened.

    Thank you for any and all relevant responses to this.
     
  2. Thiol macrumors 6502a

    Thiol

    Joined:
    Jan 26, 2008
    #2
    Return policies discussed in this thread:
    http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=865609

    You may also find answers to your usage question there. It all depends on what you use your computer for, but I bet you won't notice a difference.
     
  3. DigitalPhoenix thread starter macrumors newbie

    Joined:
    Feb 6, 2010
    #3
    Thanks I appreciate the speedy response, it was very helpful.
     

Share This Page