I'm looking to pick up an iMac and need help deciding on whether to buy now (BTO more than likely) or wait for the refresh? I do freelance photography for published media, personal and commercial clients as well. I dont do anything but day to day tasks 70%+ of the time. I do photoshop with multiple 25mp images at a time when I do photoshop. I will do small video stuff with iMovie and/or Adobe Premier (family movies or quick tutorials) and all the other small stuff such as; Handbrake ripping, iTunes, Web, Email, Adobe DreamWeaver, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Soundbooth, Office/iWork. So do I; Buy current iMac 27" i5 2.7GHz BTO (SSD+1TB) Buy current iMac 27" i5 2.7GHz (And sell when refresh comes out) Wait for refresh in April-June time frame? Even though it would be extremely inconvenient, my work issued Lenovo T420s w/ Toshiba SSD (i5 2540) would suffice until I get a refresh if I go that route. I would LOVE to have USB3.0 but its not totally needed but would be awesome. The GPU increase wouldn't do much for me unless in video ripping/en/decoding.