Current jailbreak version suggestion

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by scorpio333, Jan 31, 2016.

1. scorpio333 macrumors member

Apr 11, 2008
    I've been jailbreaking since I picked up an original iPod Touch way back when they came out. Back then, life was simpler, now with kids it's insane. I've got a 6 plus and it's currently running 8.1.2. That's how up to date I am in following things. Every now and then I drop by here to see what's new and what's going on. it NEVER fails that I see posts about iOS x.x.x jailbreak and the poster is clueless and the repliers are mad the poster is clueless. Why not have a sticky right above all this with the current available jailbreak version for each iOS version. Seems this would be the FIRST post I'd read when I come by and would save time and energy and keep the natives happy, instead of posting something snide it comes down to a simple, "read the sticky above".

Maybe that's just something that would be convenient to me, if so I wouldn't expect a change. Perhaps someone knows a reliable site where that info can be had. If so, I'll bookmark it in a heartbeat.
  2. BrianBaughn macrumors 603

Feb 13, 2011
    Baltimore, Maryland
  3. eyoungren macrumors P6

Aug 31, 2011
    ten-zero-eleven-zero-zero by zero-two
    Do you know how many times we've asked for a sticky?

But say they do sticky it. Then the frustration will move from the poster being clueless to charges that the poster is illiterate (There's a sticky, can't you READ?!!!)

As far as reliable sites…

There's a sidebar there on the right that says whether a jailbreak is available or not. Despite that, there are at least five or more questions about a jailbreak or downgrading a day.

Other than that follow Taig and Pangu on twitter.
  4. scorpio333 thread starter macrumors member

Apr 11, 2008
    Thanks, that helps and without insult.

As for the other guy, he's obviously smarter than me but wasted his time replying.