Current shipping times from Apple's online store?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by GooMan, Sep 14, 2010.

1. GooMan macrumors regular

GooMan

The online store shows 3-5 days for iPod Touch. Is this a reality or are they backed up longer than this? What have you guys (& girls) experienced?

2. pimjai macrumors newbie

i ordered one last monday and i wil get it next wednesday. however, i live in holland, so no idea how it is in the states. a little faster, i assume.

3. Cerebral macrumors newbie

I would also like to know. I ordered mine yesterday, currently it is "Prepared for shipment", my order details however say that it can arrive between the 24th and the 30th of september.

(I live in Australia fyi).

4. supermassive macrumors regular

supermassive

Ordered mine right after apple store came back online on Sep 1. ..

Paid via wired transfer, Payment was received on Sep 7. !

Still waiting for the ipt 32Gb to be shipped. Estimated delivery date is 16.-21. Sep and it's not even prepaired for shipment.

Alltogether the processing seems to be a huge mess. Never ever gonna use Apple Store again for new products!

btw I'm from germany

5. titans1127 macrumors 6502a

I ordered on the 9th and it didn't ship till the 13th. Should be here tomorrow.

6. LittleRedBird macrumors member

I ordered a 32GB yesterday afternoon (9/17) and received a shipment notification this morning (9/18). Should arrive in 5 days! :D

Edit: It was physically shipped this morning (9/18), too.

7. fashi0nless macrumors newbie

I ordered on the 8th (Wednesday) I got a shipment notification for 32GB one on Friday the 10th. Then it was physically shipped on Monday the 13th and received it on the 16th.

(I live in FL)