Currently on sprint with a centro...

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Joybulb, Sep 13, 2011.

1. Joybulb macrumors regular

Joybulb

I'd like to stay with sprint, but if they only get the iphone 4 this fall, I'm going to be devastated. I was looking forward to that unlimited data with the iPhone 5. I'm considering switching to Verizon if sprint does in fact only get the IP4 in oct, but given the recent rumors, I'm going nuts. Obviously I should stop reading the rumors, brutal.

2. Spectrum Abuser macrumors 65816

Spectrum Abuser

Even if Sprint only got the Iphone 4 what good what it do for you to switch to Verizon? They scrapped their unlimited data back in early July.

3. appleguy123 macrumors 603

appleguy123

They probably didn't think that some Sprint executive didn't need to know about the iPhone 5, so they only told him about the iPhone 4.

4. awadeee macrumors 68020

awadeee

5. Spectrum Abuser macrumors 65816

Spectrum Abuser

I like your signature.

6. Joybulb thread starter macrumors regular

Joybulb

Yea I know, but do I lock into the ip4 for two years to get unlimited data, or switch to Verizon, have limited data, and enjoy the new ip5 niceness? I need to go on a media blackout for the next month.

7. appleguy123 macrumors 603

appleguy123

Thanks. It was 'Science is limited only by its inability to make stuff up. In that regard alone, theology has an advantage,' but I thought that that was needlessly offensive.