Currently the Ipad is Best?or..

Discussion in 'iPad' started by sukhraj, Jan 8, 2012.

1. sukhraj macrumors newbie

2. Comeagain? macrumors 68020

Comeagain?

3. sukhraj thread starter macrumors newbie

due to its price i think

4. saberahul macrumors 68040

Based on the competition, sure. Based on usability? I don't think so. The device (at least for me) lagged a lot (note the past tense) and gave me a lot of trouble with consistent crashes. To me, the bottom line is that the product should work. May it be by Apple or Toshiba or Amazon, if it works and does it well - I'm sold. That being said, i am yet to find one that actually works as efficiently as the iPad. Since I'm on this topic, I may as well use it to bash RIM. Lousiest tablet ever (never worked at all).

5. caligomez macrumors regular

caligomez

You don't think the ICS tablets have more to offer than the Kindle Fire?

6. Amazing Iceman macrumors 68040

Amazing Iceman

iPad is way more reliable and safe. I have tried to convince myself on getting an Android Tablet for household use, but I keep going back to the iPad, so I'll just wait for the new model to come out, hopefully soon.

7. Stealthipad macrumors 68040

Stealthipad

I have tried 3 different Android tablets and all suffer from the dreaded keyboard lag. It confirms, for me, my iPad 2 3G is the best Internet appliance on the market today.

Only thing that could replace my Pad would be a Windows 8 tablet but that remains to be seen.

8. Mac.World macrumors 68000

Mac.World

I'd put the Prime behind the iPad, especially after the ICS update. And we'll see what new stuff Asus, Acer, HTC and Samesung bring out after this week. And of course, in Sept or Oct, we'll have a brand new iPad as well.