Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

aircanman

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Feb 2, 2011
UK
Hey all, weird one for you here!!

Just got on my iMac and noticed that the cursor does not change to the hand finger icon when hovering over hyperlinks, and I am sure the favourites bar in Safari and Chrome highlighted themselves when hovering over them.

I know this sounds silly but it is really annoying!!!!

Rebooted but nothing, any ideas? Any way to reset the cursors

griffosx

macrumors newbie
Apr 30, 2012
Hi Aircanman!
I have the same problem! This issue works even in all others programs on my macbook air (latest model) and even on the iMac I use at work (latest 27' model)!
Since last flashback mac-update I also noticed others problems with the dock: autohide and magnification don't run!!!

Did you resolve this problem???
Thanks

Griffsx

aircanman

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Feb 2, 2011
UK
Hi Aircanman!
I have the same problem! This issue works even in all others programs on my macbook air (latest model) and even on the iMac I use at work (latest 27' model)!
Since last flashback mac-update I also noticed others problems with the dock: autohide and magnification don't run!!!

Did you resolve this problem???
Thanks

Griffsx

I think a reboot did the trick lol!

griffosx

macrumors newbie
Apr 30, 2012
No, these problems happen on every boot and there's no way to fix them!!!
This is strange, because I find these problems on two different machine, either owned by me!
Maybe it could be caused by a program I installed...
Do you use one of these programs? iTerm, moom, restoremenot, universal translator...
thanx

griffosx

griffosx

macrumors newbie
Apr 30, 2012
Resolved! This problem happens only when I use Logitech mouse M705!

MacOsX Lion 10.7.3 does not support anymore Logitech M705

Griffosx

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.