Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

leishan

macrumors 6502
Jan 29, 2005
I just recently bought a red and a gold one from ecaseshop(DOT)com and it shipped out the next day. It'll take 10-15 days to get here, but since its coming from Hong Kong and only cost 4.99 shipping, I can deal. I can't wait until I get my gold one in! (The red is for a friend)
If you do buy from them, don't forget to use their coupon for 10% off. My order was ~$70, so it ended up being free shipping and then some with the coupon.
I'll let everyone know when I get mine in!

Definitely keep us updated!!

fireballer55

macrumors member
May 6, 2007
Your fourth and fifth picture down look like there is a scratch around the camera area or is that just a glare?
I just purchased the silver one and Im waiting for it to come! I was wondering if you charge to swap it out for me? I found how to do it on iFixit.com, Im pretty good with stuff like this. Any advice?

one1

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jun 17, 2007
Chattanooga, TN
I just recently bought a red and a gold one from ecaseshop(DOT)com and it shipped out the next day. It'll take 10-15 days to get here, but since its coming from Hong Kong and only cost 4.99 shipping, I can deal. I can't wait until I get my gold one in! (The red is for a friend)
If you do buy from them, don't forget to use their coupon for 10% off. My order was ~$70, so it ended up being free shipping and then some with the coupon.
I'll let everyone know when I get mine in!

The red one is from ecase, mine fits better.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.