Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

xR4PTORx559

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 11, 2012
Hello I'm new here. I broke my iPod Touch 2g and it's in need of a digitizer, bezel, and home button. I know where to find these but I was wondering if they sell white digitizers for an iPod Touch 2g. It would be super awesome if they did. So if anyone could direct me to a website with preferably fast shipping that sells white or custom Digitizers that would be cool. Thank you :)

OversizedBass

macrumors newbie
Jan 11, 2012
Hello I'm new here. I broke my iPod Touch 2g and it's in need of a digitizer, bezel, and home button. I know where to find these but I was wondering if they sell white digitizers for an iPod Touch 2g. It would be super awesome if they did. So if anyone could direct me to a website with preferably fast shipping that sells white or custom Digitizers that would be cool. Thank you :)

I don't know of any custom digitizers, but if you can't find one and end up wanting a stock digitizer, here's a link to an eBay listing. I've purchased from this eBay store before and can vouch for them.

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Digitizer-an...Accessories&hash=item2c5c3188ae#ht_2761wt_952

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.