Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Michaelgtrusa

macrumors 604
Original poster
Oct 13, 2008
Hello members,

Can someone please tell me where I can get the best free/pay custom iwork templates?

snberk103

macrumors 603
Oct 22, 2007
An Island in the Salish Sea
Use Google. And I don't mean that sarcastically or meanly. There are some good sites, some that you need to buy and some that are maintained by iWork users and are free. It'll take you less time to Google it than for me to cut and paste some links that may or may not be what you are looking for. Also try "Pages" (or whatever module you're interested in) as a search term.

Good Luck.

PeggyD

macrumors 6502a
Jan 9, 2007
Covington, WA, USA
how do you use the templates from these sites? When i unzip download from iworkcommunity i get a folder with a bunch of files in it but none are able to be opened by numbers. there is no instructions in the folder or on the website.

I have no idea which templates you tried so I just picked one & downloaded it. When I "unzipped" it it did result in a folder. It seems that unzipping unzipped the .zip file & then unzipped the .nmbtemplate file. The .nmbtemplate is a package which is a special kind of zipped folder. All you need to do is add .nmbtemplate to the folder name & it will magically change into a numbers template. Of course, you can only do that with Numbers templates. For Pages templates just add .template. You could also just add .numbers or .pages which will make Numbers or Pages documents.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.