Custom Iwork Templates

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Michaelgtrusa, Feb 26, 2010.

1. Michaelgtrusa macrumors 604

Michaelgtrusa

Hello members,

Can someone please tell me where I can get the best free/pay custom iwork templates?

2. Michaelgtrusa thread starter macrumors 604

Michaelgtrusa

3. snberk103 macrumors 603

Use Google. And I don't mean that sarcastically or meanly. There are some good sites, some that you need to buy and some that are maintained by iWork users and are free. It'll take you less time to Google it than for me to cut and paste some links that may or may not be what you are looking for. Also try "Pages" (or whatever module you're interested in) as a search term.

Good Luck.

4. Koodauw macrumors 68040

Koodauw

In my opinion, jumsoft makes some of the best. I have yet to find any that have been better.

5. Michaelgtrusa thread starter macrumors 604

Michaelgtrusa

6. BAT-BIG macrumors newbie

7. PeggyD macrumors 6502a

I have no idea which templates you tried so I just picked one & downloaded it. When I "unzipped" it it did result in a folder. It seems that unzipping unzipped the .zip file & then unzipped the .nmbtemplate file. The .nmbtemplate is a package which is a special kind of zipped folder. All you need to do is add .nmbtemplate to the folder name & it will magically change into a numbers template. Of course, you can only do that with Numbers templates. For Pages templates just add .template. You could also just add .numbers or .pages which will make Numbers or Pages documents.

8. BAT-BIG macrumors newbie

9. FreeiWorkPages macrumors newbie

Free iWork Pages templates over 100 of em

My family created royalty free selection of 'Pages' templates for the apple mac iwork desktop stationery application.

I consider this to be the best quality -commercial free- selection on the net.
    Visit:
    http://www.itsmysite.com/cgi-bin/itsmy/go.exe?page=5&domain=1&webdir=fortlangley2

Or google search:
    iWork Template | Free PAGES desktop stationery downloads