iPhone Custom Keyboards 7.1.2

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by LaynieGorilla, Jul 17, 2014.

1. LaynieGorilla macrumors 6502

Are they not available in 7.1.2? The most popular ones I look for aren't like fancy, color keyboard iOS 7, app dye. I also have eclipse and their colour keyboard feature isn't working at all.

Are there any others that work for you guys? Or are developers still working on how to set it up in ios7?

thanks!

2. navodwickra macrumors 6502

navodwickra

Try flesky keyboard. User flesky enabler to apply it throughout the whole system

3. LaynieGorilla thread starter macrumors 6502

4. Sital macrumors 68000

Sital

Can you use emojis with fleksy?

5. LaynieGorilla thread starter macrumors 6502

Totally didn't realize that lol.. yea there's no support for emojis as of yet. I just looked on their support site and in May they said they were coming soon.

6. Sital macrumors 68000

Sital

Too bad... I need emojis. :):rolleyes:;):D:p

7. navodwickra macrumors 6502

navodwickra

Yeah , it's half dead without emojis. They will probably bring it in the future.
    Waiting for swiftkey to come up with third party apps support.

8. balcis, Jul 18, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2014

balcis macrumors member

I tried fleksy and iSwipe and not satisfied with either.

9. HenryLong macrumors 6502

HenryLong

Color Keyboard for iOS 7 works flawless on 7.1.2. It just don't let you purchase if your device is on 7.1.x currently.

But you can trick it doing as follows.

Go to /System/Library/Coreservices/ and edit SystemVersion.plist and change the iOS version to 7.0.6. Save the changes, go to Cydia and purchase Colour Keyboard for iOS 7.

IMPORTANT: Do not install it yet neither do a respring or reboot while the iOS version is altered.

Go back to SystemVersion.plist and change it back to what it was originally and save changes.
    Afterwards install it in Cydia and enjoy. :)

10. Tiffanyraeholla macrumors newbie

I downloaded color keyboards for ios 7. I have ios 7.1.2 but the keyboards don't work. Is it not compatible for ios 7.1.2 and if it isn't do you know any keyboards apps that change the color of your keyboard compatible with ios 7.1.2. I really would like to change the color of my keyboard on all apps if that is possible.