Custom Vinyl Decals

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by djdavidgallant, May 24, 2010.

1. djdavidgallant macrumors member

djdavidgallant

Have you had any success with custom vinyl decals for your laptop? Where are you ordering them? I am looking for a site with a decent customer decal builder if possible as well.
    www.Vistaprint.com offers custom decals, but scaling it proved to be very difficult to fit a 13" macbook.

I am looking to throw my company logo on the back of my laptop, and or possibly onto a clear Speck case.
    Thanks in advance

2. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

Many people have put vinyl decals on their laptops including myself. If Vista Print is offering this service at a decent cost (as they usually tend to be very reasonable) then I would go with them.

3. djdavidgallant thread starter macrumors member

djdavidgallant

4. djgcue macrumors member

I have my logo going onto a Satin Black Speck Case.

I use vinyl graphics from one of my sponsors that does wraps for cars.

5. Don Nguyen macrumors member

What are you looking for? I do vinyl graphics.

6. djdavidgallant thread starter macrumors member

djdavidgallant

I am looking for a sticker of my company logo, which has a hole in the middle of it, to stick onto the front of my laptop.
    http://twitpic.com/1qs70y is an example of our logo.
    I am looking for a sticker/decal with just the logo to stick onto the back of the laptop.
    What do you think of it?

7. Don Nguyen macrumors member

That specific color, or will a orange color work?

-Don

8. djdavidgallant thread starter macrumors member

djdavidgallant

9. Mirabella macrumors regular

Don, can you make photo quality decals? I have a photography business, and it might be nice to put one of my pictures on my MacBook Pro.

10. Don Nguyen macrumors member

I mainly specialize in automotive graphics, but it can really be applied to anything. Planning on wrapping my macbook in white if possible. Still have to figure out what/how to do the speaker grill area :/

Yea, that'll work, my e-mail is donathon@gmail.com

It will be just as nice as most stickers you see that are digitally printed. It can not be 100% as good as a hard copy of a real picture, but it'll be as close as you can ever get for a sticker/decal. With that stuff though, I don't normally do small/individual orders that are one offs or on a small scale like that.

-Don

11. CW Jones macrumors 6502

My favorite place to get custom vinyls for anything including my laptop is.... O ya me :) Gotta love having a vinyl cutter haha

12. Apple OC macrumors 68040

Apple OC

Good answer ... O ya you ... nice ego, do you do custom vinyl for mirrors?:cool:

13. evonietzsche macrumors newbie

Hi! i trully know u'r gonna love this site www.decalgirl.com, sorry if is spam, it's not my point, i discovered couple years ago and its really amazing.Bye!