Customise theme

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by snowzor, Jun 26, 2012.

1. snowzor macrumors newbie

Hello. I'm super-noob in customising themes on iphone so I have a few questions:

First of all how do I remove the "glass" from the botton-dock and the little page-dot??

[​IMG]

Second of all I am using ayecon theme. On the lockscreen I would like to have only a clock widget on the right-top of the screen. Of course, I want the native clock and date removed. And also I wonder if I can have the "slide to unlock" thing changed with something little and cute similar with the one in the picture (transparent preferably)

[​IMG]

This is not my lockscreen. I want only a clock widget and a slider similar with these.

Thank you in advice! I would really apreciate your help:eek:

2. snowzor thread starter macrumors newbie

3. musty345 macrumors regular

musty345

Hi, I'm pretty much as big a noob as you at this, but since no one else has replied I'll try.

I can help you with reverting the dock and page dots to the original:
    1. Turn the theme off in Winterboard (I mean disable it).
    2. Then get iFile and navigate into the winterboard themes folder, and then find both the dock and page dots image in the theme folder of your particular theme (you might have to look around) and delete them.

If you'd like to make them invisible like I think you want:
    1. Find out the dimensions of the page dot and dock images, make some new transparent ones.
    2. SSH the theme over to your computer.
    3. Replace the theme's current page dot/dock images with your new transparent ones.

You'll probably have to do some googling about finding out how to create a theme to get a greater understanding of what I'm talking about. Research iFile, Gimp/Photoshop, SSHing and making themes. Try reading this to start off.
    I can't help you with the lockscreen, sorry. You might want to try contacting the theme developer in regards with that.

Good luck!

4. snowzor thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks a lot!! I managed to remove them with Springtomise2. But I'm searching for hours how to put a custom clock on the lockscreen. Yet I used the Clockify to change the original clock but now I'm trying to "move" it.:mad:

[​IMG]

No results so far:confused: I don't know how to do it but with I won't use custom "LS"-like themes cuz I want my own custom wallpaper. So...

5. musty345 macrumors regular

musty345

If you ever find a theme with the lockscreen you'd like, you could always copy and paste the lockscreen files from that theme into your current theme.

Beyond that I can't help you. Hopefully someone on MacRumors can :)

6. snowzor thread starter macrumors newbie

I think that this is exactly what i'm looking for. Can you please explain how to do it or at least show me a tutorial? I would really apreciate your help. :)

7. musty345 macrumors regular

musty345

I haven't been able to find much on this, but if you give me the two theme's names which you are trying to combine I can give it a shot :)

8. snowzor thread starter macrumors newbie

Sorry mate. Now I have to go. When I'll return (later) I'll post them and I'll wait for your magic tomorrow :D thanx a lot!!!!!

9. musty345 macrumors regular

musty345