Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

aaronrivera93

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 25, 2008
I installed Customize 2.0 about 3 times and when I open it it shows the SpicyChicken and then goes straight to the home page. Is there something I can install or do to fix this?

Drucifer

macrumors regular
Apr 28, 2008
I installed Customize 2.0 about 3 times and when I open it it shows the SpicyChicken and then goes straight to the home page. Is there something I can install or do to fix this?

Install SUID Lib Fix and that will fix the issue.

aaronrivera93

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 25, 2008
Install SUID Lib Fix and that will fix the issue.

Thanks it worked but one last thing. I had to restore my iPod and before I did it I had a lot of themes for customize but once I restored it they dont show up in Customize 2.0 or in the Installer. Can I get them back or do I need to add new sources for new themes?

TimJim

macrumors 6502a
May 15, 2007
There is a new version (2.0b i think) that works with 1.1.4 and is an entirely new interface.

andybno1

Suspended
Nov 6, 2007
Liverpool, UK
2.0 does in deed work with 1.1.4, this new version comes with a theme browser and alot of themes have preview images so you can see what they look like before you download them.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.