customize 2.0 problem

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by onthehomefront, Apr 27, 2008.

1. onthehomefront macrumors newbie

I had to restore my phone again, and i downloaded customize 2.0 and when i click the icon. It goes to the picture of the chicken and then back to the home screen. Any one know what is causing this?

2. tukbuk23 macrumors newbie

im having the same exact problem i have no idea what it is i want to fix it!!!!!!

3. Jona7 macrumors newbie

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU like Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/420.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0 Mobile/4A102 Safari/419.3)

yeah me too. WTF! I've checked the google code forums for the customize app and nothing...customize FTL

4. jwifferdill macrumors newbie

Either downgrade to an earlier version of Customize, or try tapping the chicken repeatedly every time you open the app. It will take a few tries, but if you keep tapping the chicken eventually the program will remain open.

5. subwire macrumors member

6. Mikey B macrumors 65816

Mikey B

Alright, this is one of the easiest fixes of all. Just go into 1.1.3/Tweaks in Installer and install SUID Lib Fix. That should solve any crashing problems. If that doesn't work let me know and Ill post some command-lines that might help. You might need to fix permissions.

7. tonywob, May 2, 2008
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2011
  8. subwire macrumors member

OK i got it 2.0 to stop crashing but now when i install custom sliders and sounds it doesnt show up in customize,what up with that?

9. breedofone macrumors newbie

hmmm

I installed customize 2.0 and i've had zero problems with it I redid my phone and everything using pwnage for mac. not sure if that has anything to do with it though.?

10. ViPa macrumors 6502a

all of you guys need to download the SUID Lib Fix under tweaks 1.1.3 (even if you have 1.1.4)..it'll fix the issue right away