Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

onthehomefront

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 24, 2007
I had to restore my phone again, and i downloaded customize 2.0 and when i click the icon. It goes to the picture of the chicken and then back to the home screen. Any one know what is causing this?

tukbuk23

macrumors newbie
May 1, 2008
im having the same exact problem i have no idea what it is i want to fix it!!!!!!

Jona7

macrumors newbie
Jul 8, 2007
Miami, FL
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU like Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/420.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0 Mobile/4A102 Safari/419.3)

yeah me too. WTF! I've checked the google code forums for the customize app and nothing...customize FTL

jwifferdill

macrumors newbie
Oct 19, 2007
Minnesota
Either downgrade to an earlier version of Customize, or try tapping the chicken repeatedly every time you open the app. It will take a few tries, but if you keep tapping the chicken eventually the program will remain open.

Mikey B

macrumors 65816
Jan 4, 2008
the island
Alright, this is one of the easiest fixes of all. Just go into 1.1.3/Tweaks in Installer and install SUID Lib Fix. That should solve any crashing problems. If that doesn't work let me know and Ill post some command-lines that might help. You might need to fix permissions.

subwire

macrumors member
Nov 9, 2007
OK i got it 2.0 to stop crashing but now when i install custom sliders and sounds it doesnt show up in customize,what up with that?

breedofone

macrumors newbie
Feb 29, 2008
hmmm

I installed customize 2.0 and i've had zero problems with it I redid my phone and everything using pwnage for mac. not sure if that has anything to do with it though.?

ViPa

macrumors 6502a
Dec 4, 2007
all of you guys need to download the SUID Lib Fix under tweaks 1.1.3 (even if you have 1.1.4)..it'll fix the issue right away

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.