Customize add-ons?

Discussion in 'iPod touch Hacks' started by Bitter, Jan 4, 2008.

1. Bitter macrumors member

Well I have used Customize and it is lots of fun but I see other people with a lot more edited than I do and I keep hearing that there was an add on for Customize that allows you to edit more? I downloaded an add on and it only added 1 option to change some star or something. That was it. Anything else?

Bitter.

2. Krafty macrumors 601

Krafty

Try searching. I know if you go into installer and under Utilities or Tweaks there's a Carrier Customize Fix where you can change the iPod icon or Carrier image.

Also, under "All Packages" theres "Make It Mine" which you can write whatever you want in place of "iPod"/Carrier.

3. Seanyy macrumors newbie

Or in installer go the Themes (Customize) and download like the DSI's and and designer image sets and maybe more importantly Package B because it has the most i think

4. Bitter thread starter macrumors member

Alright I will try that, thanks both of you for the help.

Bitter.

5. paul.b.davis macrumors 6502

paul.b.davis

one thing I noticed is that when you start using the add on for customize to change the carrier icon and use the iphone dock for customize, you lose the ability to change the iPod stars

it wasn't that important to me, but some people may find that annoying

edit: ah, i see what you are saying

Shai made a customize add on that allows you to change the iPod stars, but to change the carrier icon and use the iPhone dock (keep in mind that you will no longer be able to use the standard iPod touch dock) you have to download the customize fix for iPod

6. Bitter thread starter macrumors member

I already have those, including the fixes.

Bitter.