Customize App

Discussion in 'iPod touch Hacks' started by igw, Dec 9, 2007.

1. igw macrumors member

Help. I installed Customize on my iPod touch and then I used it to rearrange the icon order. Now I am missing half of my icons. Including the Installer and Customize icons. What should I do?

2. bdsmyth macrumors regular

Well reading though the forums here before posting a topic that's already been posted many times would be a good start. Failing that if you can see Customize load it up and check the settings. It's such a bad design that when you flick through the list of applications to organise them you end up hiding half of them which is why I uninstalled it straight away. If you can't see customise then launch installer and download one of the launcher apps, then start that and use that to start customise. If you cant see customise and installer or even launcher, then SFTP to your ipod and delete the customise app. Reboot your ipod and start again.

3. igw thread starter macrumors member

So I used Transmit to SFTP but when I type the username " root " and password " alpine " and the correct IP it will not connect. What is wrong? I am using 1.1.2 is the password changed.

4. caubeck macrumors 6502

The app has been improved, the problems you describe don't exist anymore.