customize errors

Discussion in 'iPod touch Hacks' started by itzdemo, Jul 30, 2008.

1. itzdemo macrumors regular

itzdemo

i found customize in cydia today and installed it and sterted playing with it.

i ran into a few problems with it and just want to see if im the only one..

when it loads i tells me the server is unavailable.

[​IMG]

but after it's loaded i can go to the temes and they load. they take a LONG time to download. and the status don't work right it goes from 0% to 100% and back and forth till it's done.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

and after it's done i seen that some themes downloaded didn't get all the files. after i deleted them and redownloaded them it would fix alot of that.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

then when i would try and edit some of the icons it did download they would error. not all of them just the main & power sliders.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

i seen alot of people talking about the wallpapers not installing right i would think this is from summerboard or freeboard not being installed. but this is the error i get when trying to apply a wallpaper.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

after is all and said and done i still love the app for what does work. i got all the strings to edit. and got a new dock & most icons changed. anf my FAV battery !

just hope these bugs are fixed soon. when it's complete and working well this is a app everyone should donate to !! WELL WORTH IT !@!

themes is what make jailbraking worth it :)

2. asskick3r macrumors regular

asskick3r

Same here... my internet connection is a 100%... but the server for customize is down. When I'm downloading a theme.... it stops mid way, freezes, and then it refresh to home screen.