Customize icons didnt work?

Discussion in 'iPod touch Hacks' started by adamman41, Oct 23, 2007.

1. adamman41 macrumors regular

I treid to create my own theme, i used imagicon to make icons 65 by 70 and the wallpaper was the right size, however when u put my theme onto my ipod via WinSCP, only the wallpaper came up and all my custome icons were just normal, what did i do wrong, i named all my custom icons the exact name of their respective apps, any ideas would be greatly appreciated. thanks

2. Vigilante macrumors 6502a

Vigilante

You have to put the icons in their own folder called "Icons", and make sure on SummerBoard that you click "Use all mah personalized icons, kthx." Nothing else is needed (if you use Summerboard).

They go under /var/root/Library/SummerBoard/Themes/_______. Within that folder just place your Wallpaper.png (and possibly Dock.png and StatusBar.png), make sure you have no spaces in the icon names (for example, it's MusicQuiz.png and not Music_Quiz.png).

If you did mean to say Customize[.app], I would just have to say you might want to consider using SummerBoard instead (since I don't think it's possible using Customize). If this doesn't help, just post and we'll see what does.