Customize keeps crashing on jailbroken iPhone

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by buymeaniphone, Feb 20, 2008.

1. buymeaniphone macrumors 6502

buymeaniphone

I finally re-jailbroke my iPhone after doing the 1.1.3 update on my iPhone. But the essential application, the reason I jailbroke it, Customize app keeps crashing on me. Does anyone have any ideas as to why the app Customize is crashing on me? I probably should have just waited for the SDK, but oh well, what's done is done.

2. bensternater333 macrumors member

i know why

that happened to me.............. i installed it and then about 2 days later...... it just started working......... my bsd subsystem was screwed up and then it finally started to work... about a day after installed bsd, then it started working out of nowhere!!!
    i hope this helps..... any ideas of wat the SDK is gonna have?

3. buymeaniphone thread starter macrumors 6502

buymeaniphone

I hope that happens to me then.

Theres a lot of rumors going around about the SDK, but GearLive.com, which leaked the 1.1.3 update, mentioned that Flash is most likely going to be coming with the SDK update.

4. Ryan1524 macrumors 65816

Ryan1524

Get the customized one form http://touchrepo.com/repo.xml/
    It'll show up as the edited/custom one next to the default. I haven't had any problems yet with this one, while the default one will auto-crash upon activation.