Customize on 1.1.4

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by huskiehoops315, Mar 23, 2008.

1. huskiehoops315 macrumors newbie

i got the iphone for christmas and it was a 1.1.2 and i had it jailbroken and all that. and i added customize and had my phone the way i liked it. well today i finally decided to update to 1.1.4. and i did. and i found out a way to bring customize to 1.1.4. But some of my previous mods wont work. for example instead of it saying at&t i had 007 symbol. but now when i choose it, it doesnt change. some others dont change either. i am just wondering if anybody knows how to fix this.

2. shiun macrumors newbie

You can try this... i got it working on 1.1.4

Install 1.1.4 Compatibility Patch from Tweaks (1.1.4)
    then add this source into your iPhone http://ipodtouched.net/repo.xml and install Customize 1.1.3 version 1.21 from iPod Touched list.
    After installing Customize, uninstall the 1.1.4 Compatibility Patch.

Your Customize should be able to work.

If upon opening of customize and it crashes and goes back to Home, run summerboard, go back to Home and run Customize again...

3. gregory.caroozo macrumors newbie

my iphone is about to finish downloading when it goes back to the home screen. why?

4. shiun macrumors newbie

is there any error messages showing that the app is not to be installed on a 1.1.4?

5. huskiehoops315 thread starter macrumors newbie

no. everything works fine. its just some mods dont install themself on customize.

6. AlphaBoy85 macrumors regular

There's some features that doesn't work with the hacked version of Customize for +1.1.3.
    Mine does not change the carrier logo too.

7. CrossHairSB macrumors newbie

Boo mine just shows "thespicychicken.com" prolly an ez fix sorry
    Ken