Customize Theme Problems

Discussion in 'iPod touch Hacks' started by KBV1, Aug 12, 2008.

1. KBV1 macrumors regular

KBV1

HI

I have recently jailbroken my iPod Touch 2.0.1. I have installed customize and works fine, better then it did on 1.1.4, but there is a problem i am having with applying themes.

When i downloaded a new theme for it and applied theme everything change fine besides the wallpaper. So i downloaded another theme just incase this didnt come with a wallpaper, found one with one applies it and nothing, just a black background.

Does anyone know why this is happening and if anyone else can help me sort it.

2. asskick3r macrumors regular

asskick3r

I think you need winterboard to customize the wallpaper. But I don't know for sure.

3. itzdemo macrumors regular

itzdemo

yeah if you install winterboard nothing but the edit strings will work in customize. unlike summerboard, winterboard don't work with customize at all!

4. benj157 macrumors newbie

I'm having problems with customize 2.1. I have a jailbroken 8g itouch with the 2.0.1 firmware. I'm kind of new to this, but whenever I download a theme and try to apply it, either the whole theme at once or just certain parts, nothing happens. The ipod just reloads and everything looks the same. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

5. ipodtouchftw macrumors member

6. therealmrbob macrumors regular

therealmrbob

Don't use customize! lol

use winterboard, customize is nothing compared to it.

7. itzdemo macrumors regular

itzdemo

I still like customize for editing the system strings. Like the slidbar text & wifi caption and ect.

Spicychicken is on vacition and will be back soon to fix the server options.