Custon Theme

Discussion in 'iPod touch Hacks' started by volsfan, Apr 12, 2008.

1. volsfan macrumors regular

volsfan

what i want is for some one to mix together a bunch of icons from different themes. of course ill tell u which icon from which theme and the make them into a new theme.

2. YuriVoorhak macrumors regular

I was going to leave a sarcastic comment, I admit. But then I realized that the only reason you couldn't do this yourself must be because you lack a computer, internet access, and possibly an iPod Touch. I mean, otherwise it would be obvious to you that a SB theme is just a couple of graphic files and a folder full of icons, and I'm assuming you would just do it yourself. I feel pretty terrible about misjudging you, and promise to get right to work on a theme custonized just for you.

3. PMB macrumors 65816

PMB

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU like Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/420.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0 Mobile/4A93 Safari/419.3)

use theme builder, it will do that very nicely

4. Arisian macrumors 68000

Arisian

I hope you feel better. ass..

5. PMB macrumors 65816

PMB

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU like Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/420.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0 Mobile/4A93 Safari/419.3)

chillax man! No need to get all up in his grille.
    he is helping him, so its all good.

6. YuriVoorhak macrumors regular

Actually, I don't.
    I just broke both my hands in a tricky double facepalm maneuver.
    But I like the way you swooped in here to set things right.
    So I guess it's up to you to make this guy his custom theme?

7. Vigilante macrumors 6502a

Vigilante

Custon*. Once someone makes the theme, do you know how to put it on your iPod? If you do and have access to the means to do it, it's easy enough to do it yourself.

var/root/Library/SummerBoard/Themes/[your theme name here] is where all the files will go once you get your theme. Once you find a dock you like, place it into that folder and name it Dock.png. Same with the wallpaper, but name it Wallpaper.png. Place all of your icons for programs in a folder within the current folder and name it Icons. All of your icon names just need to be named [the name of the application].png. If you follow these steps, and know where the icons are that you want, you can make a theme in 15 minutes flat.