Cut 'n' Paste

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by MadDoc, Apr 16, 2008.

1. MadDoc macrumors 6502

MadDoc

Is anyone else still astonished that the iPhone is showing no signs of implementing cut 'n paste functionality.

For me, this is probably the single most desired function. C'mon Apple, even my 6 year old Palm can do this!

MadDoc,

2. iFizz macrumors regular

Totally agree. I have been griping about this since June 29th....last year. :mad:

3. TsuaSai macrumors 6502

I am sure it will be released with the second version of the iPhone. That way you want to spend another couple hundred bucks and upgrade :(

4. StoneGaijin macrumors regular

I hope it's in a software release like 2.0 coming...., however I've seen NO indication of this.

I too wish this functionality existed on the iPhone. Perhaps if they ever put a disk mode feature,

5. nlivo macrumors 6502a

I still think Bluetooth file exchange is the most important missing feature. Pathetic that its missing.

6. applesedge444 macrumors newbie

I hope they include it in the 2.0 update as, kind of like a bonus. Much like they did in the initial release of the iphone when they included Youtube

7. zap2 macrumors 604

zap2

There are some work arounds for none jailbroken phones, not the best methods, but their out there.

Its one of the things I could use on the iPhone, but personal, it wouldn't get a ton of use. Still, its one of the top things I'd like to see in a software update.