Cute AirBook cases

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by alexglee, Nov 8, 2008.

1. alexglee macrumors regular

Oct 19, 2005
    West coast
    Hi all! So I have decided on an AirBook. Now I need a case and I need the biggest group of experts - you guys to help me with it.

I like cutesy things and I live in Canada. So far, I found I like:

Manila Mac - but did a search and found horror stories with the small company. Also, they changed the design to this shiny plastic which doesn't suit my taste so much.

Civilian Labs - leather envelope in both black and "mango". It's leather and it just doesn't have the cute'si'ness of the Manila Mac although, no problems with shipping that I have found.

Are there any others out there that I should consider? All suggestions appreciated. If you have a manila mac in Canada to sell, please contact me with price including shipping and condition.
  2. jaredtomas macrumors regular

Aug 11, 2008
    Check out Shuky cases. They're made from genuine leather and are just simply amazing.

You can buy them here for AUD$79.99. A little expensive, yes. But definately worth it.
  3. PlaceofDis macrumors Core

Jan 6, 2004
    i love my BookBook case from Twelve South. its perfectly easy to remove my macbook from it and it offers a pretty good protection. not to mention its comfortable keeping it in the case and using it as well. plus i love the look.
  4. kylieooO macrumors newbie

Apr 8, 2012
    Guys, I was thinking of getting one of these awesome coffee cups to match my case... What'cha think ? :)