Cyber Monday?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by MICHAELSD, Nov 28, 2014.

1. MICHAELSD macrumors 68040

MICHAELSD

Unfortunately I may have to miss out on Black Friday due to a billing password issue. Has there been any word of Cyber Monday offers? I'd expect a similar promotion or a $50 Apple Store gift card but they probably won't outdo Black Friday since customers can still return if they prefer the CM deals.

2. ET iPhone Home macrumors 68040

ET iPhone Home

3. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

They may, but it if they only gave an iTunes card for black friday, I don't think you'll see a store card for cyber monday but rather an iTunes card.

4. pdxmatts, Nov 29, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2014

pdxmatts macrumors 65816

pdxmatts

5. Nancy bout macrumors regular

6. SHirsch999 macrumors 6502a

What's the difference between Cyber Monday and all of the online deals that we've seen the past week or so? Serious question! Cyber Monday I was under the impression was meant as an online version of Black Friday. Isn't that what we've already had for the past week?

7. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

The same difference between all the pre black friday sales and black friday - none.

In fact I read some article where many of the sales being sales being offered are no better then what was offered then earlier in the year. True bargains can be found, but you'll be hard pressed to find them